Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Happy May Day Sale!

     I've always loved May Day. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of dancing around the May Pole at school. Then we would make little bouquets from what little flowers, which wasn't easy as about the only thing blooming were the lilac's, bridal wreath and a few late forsythias and take them to our neighbors and friends.
     To celebrate the month of May I'm offering a sale on my machine quilting. 10% Off any Edge to Edge or Overall patterns. I've also included a few quilts with flower quilted on them. Happy May Day! Click on the machine quilting tab to get a quilt submission form with my contact information on it.
Not me, but I danced around the May Pole when I was a child and remember it like this. 

Some cute May flowers quilted on a customers cute scrappy baby quilt.

These daisy worked out perfectly on this border.



The front of the daisy border quilt. 

Yes, I know the boots, hats & horseshoes aren't in keeping with the May Flower theme but they were just too darn cute not to  post. Again my camera didn't' pick up the navy blue of the backing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!